It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette Review

It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette

Rating: 5/5



I recieved this palette in December 2013, Since I am living in Australia and it is from America, it shipped here pretty fast without even paying for Express. 
One of the first reasons I bought it was because I love watching It's Judy Time on Youtube, so I thought this must be good, as she always seems to know what shes talking about. 
Secondly the price was so affordable as well as the shipping cost, all in all I think it cost me around $20-$25 for the palette and the shipping included. I can't complain about that. 
And Thirdly I love wearing neutrals and brown eyeshadows, so that definitely caught my attention. 

The colours in this palette all blend well, they arent too chalky and they are highly pigmented. 
I definitely recommend this to everyone, but you need to get in fast as it is only 'limited edition'. 

I will be uploading some looks within the next few weeks, using just this palette for my eyes. 
So please stay tuned. 

(please let me know if you would like to review anything, or do a makeup look) 


♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects