Pink Camouflage Print Nails

Pink Army Print Nails 



Hi Everyone, 

Tomorrow well today now since its 12:23am ;) but shh its not morning till I sleep and wake up! 
I am going PAINTBALLING.. i know what youre thinking.. scary right? wont it hurt? 
I freaking hope not. I am so nervous and scared, but I thought why not try and make it a bit pretty  and girly with having pink Camouflage Nails? 
Tomorrow wont be very fashionable :( I've been told by the boyfie that I have to wear big baggie thick trackies (so if got these beautiful grey ones - blergh) and a huge thick hoodie, thats not so bad but just the fact of it going with baggie trackies is a big nono for me, like you can pull off baggie trackies with a nice tightish jumper, or big hoodie with tightish trackies.. but oh well. Atleast I will have a suit covering it all ;) haha. 
I will definitely keep you all posted with how I go!

The Nail Products I used above are:

- Manicare, Cuticle Therapy
- Essie, All in One 
- Essie, muchi muchi
- Models Prefer, tinseltown
- Revlon, Fuchsia Fever
- Ulta3 Nail Colour, Sunset Pink
- Essie, marshmallow

(photos of the nail products are not mine)


The Steps to Achieving this look:

1. Put the Manicare Cuticle Therapy on all of your cuticles, and then rub each cuticle gently until disolved. 

2. Paint your nails using Essie All in one. (it helps your nails too last longer and not chip as quickly.)

3. Do two coats of Essie muchi muchi on each nail, and wait till it is completely dry. 

4. Re-paint your nails with another coat of Essie All in One. (to once again prevent any chipping.)

These next couple steps are a bit difficult without a picture or video so please comment and let me know if you would like a tutorial. 

5. I use Models Prefer tinseltown first and draw two lines on one side of my ring fingers and another line on the other side. (sort of like when you draw a tiger with its stripes.)

6. Next I use Essie Marshmallow - (i recommend using another colour or more highly pigmented white, as this one didnt show up very well on top of Essie's muchi muchi.) I drew a line on top of the first line at the top, and then drew another line on the other side of the nail underneath the 2nd line, and then drew a line close to cuticle and under the third line. 

7. I used Revlon Fuchsia Fever and drew only two stripes, one on the other side of the nail connecting to the top two lines, and one on the other side under the second line. 

8. I then used Ulta3 Nail colour in Sunset Pink, and drew two lines, one near my cuticle but on top of the white line I drew before, and the other line goes under the 3 colours at the top of the nail. 

9. Lastly I paint another coat of Essie's all in one nail polish as a top coat so that it doesnt chip as easily. & then you are complete!! :D 

I would have really liked to have a navy blue for this look but unfortunately I dont own a navy blue - YET. But hopefully I will go and buy one soon. :) 


(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects