OOTD - Fashion School Interview

Outfit Of the Day - Melbourne Fashion School Interview

Hi Guys, 

Talk about nervous.. I was so scared and stressing out over one little interview that went very well! How silly am I?!
I'm glad I got to take these two shots of my outfit, because unfortunately I did not take anymore photos after that. 
I'm not sure how I feel about Melbourne - I'm not really a big city type of girl!
I'd be happy to live in Canberra for the rest of my life, but everyone knows you cant get your fashion/makeup career going anywhere in Canberra. Besides my boyfriend is moving to Melbourne, and his my world right now, and I cant even think how hard it would be, to be living 7 hours away from him. So instead he is lucky and I am coming with him ;) haha.
Anyways here is my outfit of the day :)



(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects