That's Heart Palette Review

That's Heart Palette

Rating: 4/5


I am really enjoying this palette, the colours are very pigmented and there is one of my favourite shades in it, which is a bit like a shimmery champagne colour. So that definitely won me over. 

The only down side on this palette is the blush, i feel like it is too much of a light pink, and would have been better if there was a darker or more of a coral/very light purpley undertone to it. (If purpley is even a word haha).

Besides that the highlight and bronzer are amazing at first I thought the bronzer would be too dark/orangey for my skin tone, but it suits it just perfectly. The highlight doesn't give off too much shimmer, but just enough so that you can see it. 

Overall I love this palette, I would definitely recommend for anyone to buy it as it really affordable, and has great products. 

The packaging also is very sweet and cute, which is what also really attracted me to it, and besides the fact that I love watching 'That's Heart' on Youtube ;) 

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects