M&M and Cupcake Cafe Candle Review

M&M and Cupcake Cafe Candle Review


Cupcake Cafe - Toasted Coconut
Not going to lie, I thought this would have more of a coconut smell. I can't describe the scent, but it doesnt smell like coconut although the scent does smell like something I have smelt before, I just can't seem to put my finger on it. 
The Scent is sort of sweet but not fully, its a bit in between I would say.

M&M - Crisp Vanilla

This Candle smells sooo good, but then again I do love Vanilla Scents. If you see this candle and you like sweet or vanilla scents I do recommend buying it. It wasn't very expensive at all, specially for the size of it. Only thing is when it is lit I can't actually smell any vanilla.

Both These Items were purchased from Ozsale.com.au - with my own money! 
The Cupcake Cafe Candle Cost - $3.00 AUD
M&M Crisp Vanilla Candle Cost - $7.00 AUD 
+ $10.00 shipping 

(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects