Disney's The White Rabbit Makeup Tutorial

Alice in Wonderland - The White Rabbit Makeup Tutorial



Hi Guys, 

So I have finally completed my very first Character Makeup Tutorial on Youtube.
I would really appreciate it if you would go and check it out and give it a thumbs up, and if you really like it even share it with your friends!! :) 

I had so much fun creating this look. I think its cute yet different and weird. One small thing, I was so hyped about doing it, I completely forgot to add lashes or even mascara. I know, i'm crazy! hahaa but yeah I dont think it looks too bad without mascara or eyelashes.. I hope! oops.


(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects