Priceline Haul!!!

Priceline HAUL!!

Hi Everyone, 

I got this makeup, last week in the mail.. because GUESS WHAAAAT!
There was a huge 2 day sale going on at priceline and I just couldnt say no. It was 40%OFF all makeup products, how cool is that? awesome right.

So as you will be able to see, I went a tad over board and bought ALOT of stuff I was literally up until 2am buying products because I couldnt work out what I wanted, and I didnt want to miss out on the items that I really did want to try. 

All of the items I have purchased were with my own money, and I have not tried any of these items before. (I thought it was a good time to try something new). 


Product Names and what I think of the product is below:

  • ·         Savvy mosaic jumbo illuminiser (I have used once, it is an alright illuminiser but becareful with using too much as I think from my first time using it, it comes off a bit dark.)
  • ·         Savvy mineral baked bronzer  - golden glow (I have been using it everyday since I’ve got it, I love it! I think it’s the perfect shade for my skin tone, it doesn’t come off too orange. I admit I was scared when I saw it because I thought it would be quite shimmery but its not at all. It’s the perfect drugstore bronzer in my eyes.)
  • ·         Savvy Classic Blush – nude (I am yet to use this product – although I have felt it and it feels very smooth and doesn’t produce too much product which is what I like in blushes. It  looks like it’ll be a very nice subtle everyday colour but I am yet to see.)
  • ·         Savvy Sunkissed bronzer – bronze kiss (I am yet to use this product – again it feels very smooth and doesn’t produce to much product, I am a little worried it may come out too orangey for my skin but I am yet too see.)
  • ·         Savvy natural finish pressed powder – 00 translucent (I am yet to use this product – again it feels very smooth, I am looking forward to trying this product as I love face powders specially since I have really oily skin, and Im hoping it is the right shade for me as most powders are too dark)
  • ·         Savvy Concealer – 01 light (I am still yet to try this product, I have swatched it on my hand, and it doesn’t seem to have the smoothest glide, it drags my skin a tad so im a bit worried about using it under my eyes on such delicate skin, but I will see and get back to you.)
  • ·         Savvy hydrating tinted moisturiser (I am still yet to try this product, the colour seems right but I will soon see.)
  • ·         Savvy lipstain – 02 (I would say it’s a bit like a coraly pink, I have used it today but only very lightly as I know I wouldn’t like it full blown on my lips, I like the colour its very pretty, maybe not for everyday but its still a nice every so often colour. Perfect for spring.)
  • ·         Savvy lipstain – 04 – (still yet to wear this item, but it is a blue toned red)
  • ·         Savvy lipstain -05 – (I have worn this once and I have got to admit its not the colour I thought it was, its quite purple. I like purple toned lipsticks but this colour just does not go well with my skintone at all.
  • ·         Essence stay all day 16hr long lasting makeup – 10 Soft beige (too dark for my skin tone, and as soon as I put it on the back of my hand and rubbed it in it went lumpy)
  • ·         Essence stay all day 16hr long lasting makeup – 20 soft nude (way too dark for my skin)
  • ·         Essence all in one BB cream – 02 natural (again way too dark for my skin)
  • ·         Essence soft touch mousse makeup – 01 matt sand (again I feel it’s a shade too dark for my skin colour, but it is nice and soft and lasted me most of the day)
  • ·         Essence lash & brow gel mascara (I love this, would definitely recommend to everyone)
  • ·         Essence stay natural concealer – 01 soft beige (good colour for my skin wish it was a tad lighter, but seems very thick)
  • ·         Essence stay natural concealer – 03 soft nude (too dark and comes out very grey)
  • ·         Essence I love punk jumbo eyeliner pen (LOVE LOVE LOVE essence eyeliner pens, probably my favourite product from essence)
  • ·         Physicians formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer – Light Bronzer (I am still yet to use this product, but omg it smells delicious, I don’t know what the scent is, but omg it smells so good, and I LOVE the packaging)
  • ·         Physicians formula Happy Booster – light bronzer (yet again I am still yet to try, but the texture looks and feels nice.)
  • ·         Maybelline New York Concealer – 10 light (I love this concealer, I use it everyday since ive got it, it’s the perfect shade and it doesn’t crease at all.
  • ·         Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse – Classic Ivory light 2 (I am still yet to try this product, I’m worried it may be a little bit too dark for me but hopefully not.)
  • ·         Maybelline New York 24hr colour tattoo metal by eyestudio – 70 barely branded (I love this colour, its like a champagne colour, very beautiful and the texture is nice too.)
  • ·         Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (I am still yet to try, might try it tonight and will see how it goes with removing waterproof mascara.)
  • ·         Lipcote The orginal lipstick sealer and secret of lasting lipstick (I am still yet to try this product)
  • ·         Australis 3in1 wipes makeup remover (I use these everyday, so far they have made my skin feel nice and moisturised and have taken all my makeup off, even my waterproof mascara)
  • ·         Australis highlights miner face highlighter – pearl (I love this, I think it gives off the perfect amount of shine of your cheek bones.)
  • ·         Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain – 045 Romantic & 001 Honey(I love these, they are so moisturising, the colour stays and best thing is it doesn’t transfer onto your teeth)
  • ·         Natio pure mineral concealer (I am still yet to use)
  • ·         Beauty essentials BB cream fair to medium skin (way too dark for my skin)
  • ·         Covergirl outlast lipstain (I am still yet to use)
  • ·         Max Factor Lipfinity lasting lip tint – 04,06,07 (I am still yet to try)
  • ·         Face of Australia concealer – neutral (I am still yet to try but it feels nice and smooth)



(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects