NYX Butter Gloss's Review

NYX Butter Gloss 

Rating: 5/5



I have one thing to say and that is I am in love with Nyx Butter Gloss's, I don't usually like wearing lipgloss due to it being too shiny or glossy but I find that they have the perfect amount of gloss, and aren't super sticky. 

I own 11 out of 22.. I can't wait to get the rest! 

Good news is they are really inexpensive, which is a massive bonus for such an amazing product. 

My two favourites would have to be Tiramisu and Creme Brulee, I know they are very close in colour but they go well over most lipstick shades that I like to wear. 

The Peach Cobbler and Cherry Pie also weren't streaky at all, out of all of them I found that those two were the most smooth applicants. 

I don't have much to say about Merengue as it isn't really my taste in colours, and was probably the most streakiest. But I think it'll go a lot better with a pink lipstick underneath to get rid of the streakiness. 

Overall I would definitely recommend these, as they can be worn by themselves or with lipstick or lip liner. 

(If you have any products you would like me to review or makeup tutorials, please feel free to message me!)

♥ Kyralee

Please Check out my Youtube: Kyralee Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kyralee Sarah | Makeup Artist © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects